The 185 Challenge

A friendly challenge to lose weight by Thangsgiving weekend 2006.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Bad lunch day

26-Jul-2006 10:00am JASON 202.6 30.4%

Yesterday's activities: 1/2 hour elliptical, 10x15x50lbs. press, 50x25m (under 25 minutes)

Yesterday's food: oatmeal with flaxseed and blueberries; veal cutlet on a bun with onions (ouch!); home made bread slice, 2 hm oatmeal cookies, millet with raisins, 2 almonds, 3 filberts; grapes and raisins; bow tie whole wheat pasta with tomato, garlic, onion, basil, olive oil, 1/4 habanero pepper, parmesan cheese (very little); carrot and two pickles; water and two African nectar teas.

Approximately: 2200 cals a little better, however, the lunch I am sure had some trans fats and a lot of other bad stuff. I was at a business lunch and I panicked when asked what I want. I will have to plan ahead a little better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home